Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Mid year results got me bambood.

So the title says. Just kidding. I never got smacked as a child :)

Results came. I was seriously considering not opening them until the end of the year, but then the image of my dad nagging me sorta got me worried so I opened them up and shat bricks.

I did saaaa shiet!

Nah I'm actually not that sad with what I got, because even if I do get a crappy as study score they'll become my 5th and 6th subjects (hopefully) and then 10% of those scores don't count for jack shit anyway. So I'm all smiles :) I'm following DQ's way of life by looking at the bright side of things. So far it's working :D

Those of you out there who aren't pleased with what you got, just cop it on the chin and work harder for that Unit 4 A+. No point looking in the rear view mirror when you should be looking at the road ahead. True? :D

Or you could be like me, accept your not going to get into medicine and resort to gigalo-ness to make a living in this world ;) Note to Yiling: I will sell dammit!


Anyways, sayonara homies.
Daveeto.

Shoutouts:
Dalena: Hahaha you so ugly biatch!
Tony: Get off the fucking phone and do your hw! Quit talking to your gf! I can hear you from my room!
Vincent: Toyota Chaser's are homo.
Pauline: Your never getting your highlighters back! They've been in places you don't even wanna know of ;)

1 comment: