Monday, July 26, 2010

Bleeding UMAT

So as the title says... I've got tonight and tomorrow night to cram all I can to pass this shit and get into Medicine. Otherwise I'll have to resort to prostitution. You can tell my life has been well planned out...

So lately I've been eating UMAT, breathing UMAT, shitting UMAT and even dreaming about it. You heard me. I dreamed about it alright. Dreamed that I failed. It's forshadowing the future I think... Just like some photos foreshadow me and... woops rambling on here. Some people will know what im saying ;)

So for any of you out there, who get depressed and emo looking at your percentiles compared to the other freaky ass Medentry students... your not alone. Come join the boat. We can sink to our watery death together.

And I got to be at Caulfield at 8am? Jeebus... I'll still be half asleep doing this shit.

So prositution here I come. And to Yiling, yes I will sell. Don't be jealous just 'cause no one wants to touch you with a bloody 10ft pole.


Catch,
David.

3 comments: