Thursday, July 22, 2010

Wheeeeee.

I really should be doing my Japanese homework... but that can wait :)

Just something random to share.

What happened to us?
We were so close. One day things happened, and things haven't been the same since.
We used to talk so much. I used to trust you with anything, but where are we now?
Even though it saddens me, knowing we've drifted miles apart, I find solace in the fact that you are now a happy person.
I miss our conversations. I wish we could talk more often.
But most of all I miss you.

But things happen, and they happen for a reason. Not everything goes your way in life.

Just understand that if I don't look at you or talk to you, it's not because I don't care.

It's because your with him.


Hahaha well anyways back to homework for meeeee. First week back from school and things are already getting pretty hectic. But I'm not here to whinge :) There's only a term left. Better love it for hating you than missing it when it's gone.

Chao!
David


PS: Still showing the world those beautiful smiles? :) I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment