Saturday, July 17, 2010

And now it really begins.

Wei?

Term 3 is here! DUNDUNDUN. Yeah. I'm boned.

Homawock is still to be done and UMAT hasn't been touched for god knows how long. Fried. But if I look on the bright side, I had an awesome 3 week break. Ka-ching!

So they say term 3 is where you have to put in the real hard yards. Knowing myself, I'd probably slack around like my typical self and be up to no good. As a result, I have decided to do the following:

Give up MSN.
Say bye-bye to Facebook.
And as much as I hate this... give up my beloved baby. My phone.

Desperate attempt to improve my grades.

I know it's gonna be hard. No doubt my friends would give me a day before I break my goals, rip out the phone and start texting the so called bajillion chicks I know. But I am determined to prove them wrong. When will they wake up and realise the "pimp" tag does not belong with me? *facepalm* This time around, I'm gonna be a hermit in my bedroom studying. No joke.

So what have I been up to these hols? Don't know where to begin actually.... and in no particular order...

Went to play indoor soccer with the boys. Heaps fun, cept for the fact I'm unfit as fuck and ran out of breath after 30 seconds. Gotta give up them smokes. Just kidding! I don't do that shit.

Alison's b'day! Won't go into too much detail but had an awesome timeeeee! One thing happened that night that couldn't wipe the silly smile on my face for the rest of the week :D

Toy Story 3 with Hilary! Did anyone watch the movie and come close to crying at the end? Yeah, I was so close but I couldn't look like a dick next to Hilary now could I? And dang that popcorn was never going to be finished...

Ian's b'day! Even though I didn't skate (I swear my leg was banged up and I was out of money anyway) it was entertaining to see the fails of those who were new to iceskating. Special mention to Raymond Chiu for his epic stacking. Brought a tear to my eye. Seriously.

Coffee sessions! You guys know who you are. It was super dooper seeing you all again!

Sorry if I've left something out!

All in all, I caught up with the ones worth catching up with. So I'm a happy man.

Anyways, over and out.
David.


Shoutouts:
Ray: Your computer bluescreened? I bet no one's gonna buy that at school hahaha.
Dalena: I haven't signed up for that shit yet... your on your own. For now :D
Anna: Magnum icecreams? *facepalm*
Yiling: Awesome? I think not.

2 comments:

  1. so called billion chic... lies.

    they're not so called if they're real

    l2english

    ReplyDelete
  2. (:
    I am awesome!

    and "one thing happened that night that couldn't wipe the silly smile on my face for the rest of the week :D" ?!?!

    I don't remember being informed?!

    ReplyDelete