Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bieber Hate.

ALLO ALLO.

Yo!

Anyone have Bieber fever? Raise your hands! *Raises*.

Just kidding of course. I hate JB. If your sitting there going, "oh but he's so hot" or "he's such a cutie" or stupid shit like "I'm going to marry him!" then you are clearly, VERY clearly the world's biggest retard. Stupid retard.

Anyways, this is all I wanted to say so yeah... LOL :D

Peace homies.
David.

Shoutouts:
Ray: Hey baby I'll give you nickel if you tickle my pickle ;)
Anna: Stop thinking about dick :P
Yiling: BABY BABY BABY OOOOOOH!
Han: No I will certainly not speak fob language, or say my name in Vietnamese! :P
James: I'm gonna mug you for that watch one day. Rich cunttttt.

1 comment:

  1. T_T
    *shoots*

    AND LOLLL
    THE ALLO ALLO
    reminds me of the hhhhhhyello hyello from that cat empire song (:

    ReplyDelete